XBox Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhettoSmurf

GhettoSmurf

Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes   Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes Star_wars_battlefront_wallpaper_1920x1080_by_ins

During this weekends Disney D23 Expo in Anaheim, EA’s Star Wars brand manager took to the stage to showcase Star Wars Battlefront and especially the Fighter Squadron mode. However, he did also share that there will be 9 different multiplayer modes in the game for you to clash it out on.

So far, not all that much is known about the modes, we only know about 5 of them so far, these being:

• Supremacy mode

• Fighter Squadron

• Some kind of co-op mode

• Walker Assault

• Blast, a new Team Deatchmatch mode

That leaves 4 more that will hopefully be released or showcased soon, since i personally can’t wait to play it.The game will also come with 12 different multiplayer maps, so there’s gonna be some variation in how you do things on the different maps.

Star Wars Battlefront will release on November 17th, however, to those of you with EA Access, you will get to play it a few days ahead of the rest. Excited about the game? I know I am. Please leave a comment down below with your thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront comes with 9 different MM modes
Page 1 of 1