XBox Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New information on the story of The Division

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhettoSmurf

GhettoSmurf

New information on the story of The Division Empty
PostSubject: New information on the story of The Division   New information on the story of The Division I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:29 pm

New information on the story of The Division The_Division_Dark_Zone_FI

The virus in the game is purely fictional, but Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment did a lot of research into what viruses could actually be used for this kind of thing and ended up with the smallpox, USA having one strain while Russia having another.

Quote :
“What they have been doing is weaponizing the virus since the 60s, apparently they have tons of it. The idea for the game is this lone wolf terrorist is manipulating the existing strain. The U.S. currently holds 300 million doses of vaccines specifically against smallpox, but it doesn’t work for this strain,”

With the National Guard having sealed off the city, you as a Division agent is sent in to the Dark Zone to help them reclaim the city and save what still remains.

Quote :
“With the Dark Zone, this is an area that the National Guard tried to wall off the contagion early on in the crisis. They had to abandon it, everything spiraled out of control, so when you start the game, you are pushed to the rim of the game world. The Division agents are basically sent in to help the National Guard and take back NYC,”

You will take back the city one mission at a time and I am looking forward to seeing how it ends. The game looks incredible and I really wish for March 8th to come quicker so I can try it out myself. Looking forward to it as well? Leave a comment down below.
Back to top Go down

New information on the story of The Division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Lounge :: Game News :: Game News & Reviews-
Jump to: