XBox Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhettoSmurf

GhettoSmurf

Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One   Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:26 pm

Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One Scalebound_e14389723544961

Developed exclusively for you on the Xbox One by Platinum Games, one of the hottest Japanese action developers around, Scalebound is certainly a game you want to keep an eye on. A campaign that allows you to work alongside a dragon whilst battling evil. intrigued?

After a phenomenal gamescon 2015 seen above, I can’t wait, even the stills look awesome!

Hideki Kamiya, Platinum Games Director, spoke with Metro about the title itself aswell as the Xbox One Exclusivity, and judging by this statement there’s a lot to look forward to.

Quote :
“So in terms of, say, Scalebound, which is an exclusive title for Xbox One, my ultimate goal and mission is that this will help appeal to, and also heighten the value, of not just my game but also the console, and show the power of what Xbox One can do.”
Exciting news right? The thing with exclusive titles is they do tend to bring out the best in their respective systems with developers obviously only having to focus on one system rather than master multiple ones which could restrict certain aspects of gameplay, this could be the start of something special and I’m looking forward to seeing it shine through on release. It’s still early days at the moment with Scalebound not due until 2016 so I wouldn’t worry about the demo we’ve seen previously or the framerates dropping from he end of the gamescom clip.
Back to top Go down

Scalebound Director: Power of the Xbox One
Page 1 of 1