XBox Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting close can't wait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tinynotsotiny

tinynotsotiny

Getting close can't wait Empty
PostSubject: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Right guys and gals soon the waiting will finally come to a end when forza 6 comes out what is everyone's favorite car been on the forza series and what has been your favourite track?
Back to top Go down
GhettoSmurf

GhettoSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:42 pm

I cant wait for it mate, never looked forward to a forza as much as i have this one before
Back to top Go down
Jester
Admin
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Can't wait for this to arrive, i've eagerly awaited every release of forza since Forza 2, this one will be no exception and is looking to be the most polished version so far.

Favourite car throughout the series has to be to 1997 Honda Civic Type R, as for track i would have say Road Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxlounge.forumotion.co.uk
tinynotsotiny

tinynotsotiny

PostSubject: Re: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 pm

I would have to say to say spa and nurburging ring and for the car I will always say r33 or r34 skyline just look awesome
Back to top Go down
GhettoSmurf

GhettoSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 am

Ahhh you need one of my tuned up civic ep3's tiny! Youd love it then lol and yeah i think im with you there about spa... that second corner at the top of the hill is something special. Along with the laguna seca downhill twist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting close can't wait   Getting close can't wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting close can't wait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Lounge :: Gaming :: Forza Motorsport-
Jump to: